Create Windows System State backup set on CloudBacko Pro running on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 using following steps.
1. In the Cloudbacko Pro main interface, click Backup Sets.
2. Create a MS Windows System State backup set by clicking “+” next to Add new backup set.
3. Select MS Windows System State Backup as the Backup set type, and enter a Name for your backup set. Click Next to proceed.
4. In the Schedule menu, configure a backup schedule for backup job to run automatically at your specified time interval.
Click Add to add a new schedule. Click OK to continue, and then click Next to proceed.
5. In the Destination menu, select a backup destination where the backup data will be stored. Click “+” next to Add new storage destination / destination pool.
For more details on configuration of cloud storage as backup destination, refer to the Appendix section in this guide.
6. Select the Destination storage.
Continue by adding another destination for the backup set, or click Next to proceed.
Multiple backup destinations can be configured for a single backup set.
7. In the Encryption window, the default Encrypt Backup Data option is enabled with an encryption key preset by the system which provides the most secure protection.
You can choose from one of the following 2 Encryption Type options:
8. If you have enabled the Encryption feature in the previous step, the following pop-up window will be shown, no matter which encryption type you have selected.
The pop-up window has the following three options to choose from:
9. If you have enabled the Schedule feature in the previous step, the following window will be shown. Enter the Domain Name / Host Name of the computer, User Name and Password of the Windows account that will be running the backup. Click Next to create the backup set.
10. The following screen is displayed when the new MS Windows System State backup set is created successfully.