1. Click the Backup icon on the main interface of Cloudbacko Pro.
2. Select the backup set which you would like to start a backup for.
3. If you would like to modify the In-File Delta type, Destinations and Retention Policy Settings, click Show advance option.
4. Click Backup to start the backup.
5. The following screen is displayed when the system state data are backed up successfully.
Backup job will start at the scheduled start time you have defined in the Schedule section of your backup set.