3. If you would like to modify the In-File Delta type, Destinations and Retention Policy Settings, click Show advanced option.
4. When advanced options are shown, it is recommended that you tick the checkbox next to Run Retention Policy after backup in the Retention Policy section at the bottom. This will help you save hard disk quota in the long run. In the In-File Delta type section, the following three options are available:
2. All backup sets will be listed. Select the backup set that you would like to create a backup schedule for.
5. In the New Backup Schedule window, you can configure your backup schedule settings. To save hard disk quota in the long run, it is recommended that you tick the checkbox next to Run Retention Policy after backup at the bottom. The rest of the setting options will vary by which option you choose from the Type dropdown menu:
6. Click Save to confirm your settings when you are done with the settings.