You can only apply to this hotfix to machines running CloudBacko version that the hotfix is based on.
This information can be found on the Hotfix Release History page:
1. Download the required hotfix from the above Hotfix Release History page
2. Make sure no backup/restore job is in progress. Close CloudBacko software if it is opened.
3. Shutdown the backup client service by:
Mac OS X
Linux / FreeBSD
4. (For Windows only) Close the CloudBacko system tray icon.
5. Install the hotfix files:
Expand all files within the zip archive to their path locations as in the zip archive (DO NOT remove any file from the CloudBacko installation directory, only overwrite existing files when necessary). For example, expand the file, “bin\obc.jar”, inside the zip archive to “C:\Program Files\CloudBacko\bin\obc.jar”.
6. Restart the backup client service by:
7. (For Windows only) Open the CloudBacko system tray icon from [Start Menu] > [All Programs] > [CloudBacko] > [CloudBacko]
8. Installation is now complete.